National Summit on Advanced Illness Care
Ongoing promotion of C-TAC activities and Campaign updates is highly important. We suggest the following text along with supportive graphics conveying the momentum of the Campaign as we build towards the 2017 Summit:
Announcing the launch of the Campaign and keeping our audience engaged on progress in the movement is key:
- One of the central calls to action of the Campaign is to join stakeholders at the 2017 National Summit on Advanced Illness Care. Messaging on the Campaign should therefore emphasize that momentum is building up to the Summit.
C-TAC has a distribution-ready template for all MailChimp users that can be transferred to your account. We request that you do not add text to the headers nor introduce logos into the body of the template as the graphics feature sponsors only.
If you are unable to transfer the templates for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the template.
If you do not use MailChimp or choose to announce through other platforms, we ask that you use the following image for your initial announcement of the 2017 National Summit:
This image is our primary marketing graphic for the summit and is available for download here. As more speakers are confirmed and announced, content will be continually added to the folder for your use.
If you are unable to access the materials for any reason, please contact email@example.com.
Text Sample on National Summit
Each year, C-TAC hosts the National Summit on Advanced Illness Care to bring together over 400 healthcare leaders including providers, health systems, payers, employers, academics, and consumer and patient advocates. Here’s why this year’s event is a must:
The population is aging rapidly – the number of older Americans will double by 2060 – and needs specialized person-centered care that, under present conditions, will either be unavailable or too costly for many patients. Moreover, there is a growing movement to change the way health care is paid for, from fee-for-service to value based care.
This year’s event – co-chaired by former Senate Majority Leaders Tom Daschle (D-SD) and Bill Frist, MD (R-TN) – will take place from November 27-29 at the Capital Hilton in Washington, DC and is expected to be the biggest yet.
Participants can expect to learn about: healthcare policy in the new political environment; how to develop quality measurements for the movement; designing and implementing care delivery and payment models that benefit patients and work for health systems; advancements in technology and the impact on the way we think about healthcare; and developing a state-level advanced care coalition focused on community engagement, policy advocacy, and building networks of local leaders
The Summit also emphasizes engaging every attendee with a series of breakout sessions on previously requested topics of interest; participants will dig into the issues and interact with experts in the field while building their personal and professional networks.
So register today, and remember that by working together, we can help all Americans with advanced illness, especially the sickest and most vulnerable, receive high quality patient- and family-centered care that is consistent with their values and honors their dignity.
Sample Subject Headers
We recommend the following subject headers for Campaign / National Summit updates:
- We’re going to the 2017 National Summit on Advanced Illness Care – you should too
- Follow the Campaign to Transform Advanced Care at #CTACSummit17
- C-TAC hosts the National Summit on Advanced Illness Care: brings together +400 healthcare leaders
- C-TAC’s State of the Movement at 2017 National Summit
Please also continue to include the aforementioned brand assets as appropriate to the medium of distribution.
Blog Post to Share: 5 Reasons to Attend the 4th Annual C-TAC Summit
Sample Twitter Posts
Please feel free to copy and paste the following posts about the Campaign and in the run-up to the summit along with the Brand Assets:
- Campaign to #TransformAdvancedCare call to action: see progress in the movement at 2017 National Summit # CTACSummit17 https://goo.gl/amrmWB
- See how @CTACorg is creating change where it counts at the # CTACSummit17 https://goo.gl/amrmWB
- Advocacy; caregiver resources; state and community coalitions; we stand with @CTACorg at #CTAC2017 – do you? https://goo.gl/amrmWB