C-TAC works to ensure that all Americans living with advanced illness receive comprehensive, high-quality, person- and family-centered care that is consistent with their goals and values and honors their dignity. A key component of this work is developing and advocating for federal legislation to improve the lives of those with advanced illness and their families.
• Promoting person-centered care coordination in advanced illness
• Supporting payment structures for innovative models
• Establishing best practice based care
• Identifying comprehensive quality measures
• Ensuring impact and accessibility of advance directives
• Increasing availability of resources for family caregivers
• Expanding the advanced care workforce