Webinar: Intersection of Faith and Community Organizing in Advanced Illness Care During COVID-19
July 15 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are proud to present this free webinar as a collaboration between C-TAC and the Home Centered Care Institute (HCCI).
- Discuss the role of faith leaders in supporting those in their communities affected by serious illness.
- Explore how faith leaders can engage with parishioners affected by serious illness.
- Share strategies with community organizations that they can use to engage w/ faith communities.
- Elder, Angela Overton, Senior Advisor to the Interfaith and Diversity Workgroup, C-TAC
- Gloria Thomas Anderson, PhD, LMSW, Founder and President, Heart TonesTM
- Rev. Dale Susan Edmonds, Pastor, Trinity United Church of Christ
- Lauryn Valladarez, Faith and Community Outreach Manager, Interfaith Community Service