Good Business and Achieving the Moonshot Goal: A Fireside Chat with Bill Novelli
March 16 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In his new book, Good Business: The Talk, Fight, Win Way to Change the World, C-TAC’s Co-Founder and Co-Chair Bill Novelli outlines several key strategies which will help C-TAC achieve its moonshot goal – that 12 million people with serious illness have a high quality of life by 2030. From doing well by doing good to working with purpose, he offers essential advice won over the course of a career addressing social problems.
For this fireside chat, Bill will be joined by other leaders in the healthcare field: Nancy Brown, CEO of the American Heart Association and a member of C-TAC’s Board of Directors; and American Hospital Association President and CEO Rick Pollack. They will discuss the themes of Good Business as they relate to serious illness care and C-TAC’s work.
Opening remarks will be provided by Charlotte Yeh, MD, a member of C-TAC’s Board of Directors and Chief Medical Officer, AARP Services, Inc. C-TAC Executive Director Jon Broyles will make closing comments.
- Bill Novelli, Co-Chair and Co-Founder, Coalition to Transform Advanced Care (C-TAC)
- Nancy Brown, Chief Executive Officer, American Heart Association; Member, C-TAC Board of Directors
- Rick Pollack, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Hospital Association
- Charlotte Yeh, MD, Chief Medical Officer, AARP Services, Inc.; Member, C-TAC Board of Directors
- Jon Broyles, Executive Director, C-TAC
Note: When registering for this event, please use one of the following Internet browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. Older browsers, such as Internet Explorer, are no longer compatible with the registration system. If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.