Advanced Care Transformation Index: Arizona Coalition to Transform Serious Illness Care
C-TAC is participating in a partnership to leverage the Advanced Care Transformation IndexSM to improve the quality of life for people with serious illness in Arizona. The state is serving as the front line as we strive toward our moonshot goal to ensure that 12 million people living with serious illness have a high quality of life by 2030. We are proud to work alongside the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association and the Arizona End of Life Care Partnership in support of this goal.
Below, you will find videos, reports and documents which capture the evolving history of our work in Arizona, supported by the Lovell Foundation of Tucson, AZ.
- Resources for Ethical Challenges in the Face of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- C-TAC Webinar: Using Measurements to Improve Care
- This discussion features leaders from the Arizona Hospital and Healthcare Association and the Arizona End of Life Care Partnership
- January 2020 Presentation to Arizona Steering Committee
- November 2019 Presentation to Arizona Steering Committee