What Can C-TAC Membership Do for You?
People living with advanced illness often have significant medical, social and spiritual needs. High-quality, person- and family-centered care can meet these needs.
But none of us can do this on our own.
Good thing we don’t have to.
With 120+ member organizations of consumer groups, health care professionals and providers, private sector stakeholders, faith-based organizations, health plans and many others, C-TAC is the largest, most diverse alliance of its kind.
Founded in 2011, C-TAC serves as a catalyst for spreading what works across professional engagement, clinical care delivery and community action.
We empower our members by:
• Disseminating evidence-based practices,
• Building strategic partnerships and leadership commitment, and
• Reducing barriers through policy advocacy.
Our progress is measured by the feedback and success of our members.
As a member, you will have access to:
• Workgroup participation (e.g., Clinical Models)
• Publications and whitepapers
• Webinars and quarterly newsletters
• National and regional member meetings
For more information about C-TAC membership, please contact Jon Broyles at jbroyles@TheCTAC.org.
Click here to access the members only portion of the website.